The examples below are chosen because I’m listed as an author, however the bulk of my work is conducted on behalf of clients. If you’d like to know if I’ve worked on a particular policy area, please get in touch.
- Adam Smith Institute, Room For Improvement: How Drug Consumption Rooms Save Lives (2019)
- 360Edge, What works: Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment in Prisons (2018)
- Eros Association, Financial Discrimination Against Adults-Only Businesses (2017)
- Presentation to the Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee on the ‘Freedom of Speech Bills’ put forward by Senator David Leyonhjelm, 15 February 2019
- Submission to Select Committee on Personal Choice and Community Safety, 5 October 2018
- Submission on Establishment of Victorian Sentencing Guidelines Council, 18 December 2017
- Submission to Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee on Proceeds of Crime Amendment (Proceeds and Other Matters) Bill 2017, 10 December 2017
- EMPHN, Co-design and development of a new AOD service model, Needs Analysis and Discussion Paper, September 2018
You can also view my public commentary and articles via my media page.