Professional writing is a skill developed through years of experience with a keen eye for tone and target audience.
Having worked within the health, education, government and legal sectors, Jarryd understands the diversity of rhetorical styles required for all kinds of businesses.
Strategically, writing for business is about incentivising behaviour change: whether it is encouraging a customer to buy or shifting public perceptions in your favour.
Jarryd can assist with:
- Business-to-business communications (B2B writing)
- Technical legal and health writing
- Government submissions, tenders and campaigns
- Reports including research reports, annual reports and other professional outputs
- Newsletters, social media and other marketing content
Adam Smith Institute, Room For Improvement: How Drug Consumption Rooms Save Lives (2019)
360Edge, What works: Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment in Prisons (2018)
Eros Association, Financial Discrimination Against Adults-Only Businesses (2017)
Submission on Establishment of Victorian Sentencing Guidelines Council, 18 December 2017
Interested in business writing services? Get in touch!