Jarryd Bartle can provide eye-catching content writing focused on legal explainers, crime and morbid topics.
Specialisation in clients that have an association with crime, death or medico-legal matters such as law firms, private investigators, funeral homes, trauma cleaners, forensic experts and government agencies.
- What Does the Law Say About Self-Quarantining in NSW?
- How Do I Tell My Family I’ve Been Charged With a Crime?
- Are Cyclists in NSW Required to Wear Helmets?
- Your Legal Rights and Responsibilities in Public Places
- Who Can See My Criminal Record?
- Should Accused Sex Offenders Be Allowed to Use Dating Apps?
- Books, Cartoons and Dolls Can Amount to ‘Child Pornography’
- Imprisoning the Innocent: The Causes of Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- Are All Body Modifications Legal in Australia?
- I’ve Received a Fine in NSW, What Happens Now?
- Is it legal to record a phone call in Australia?
- Should I tell my lawyer the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Which Crimes Are Most Frequently Detected in Australia?
- Magistrate Dismisses Drug Driving Charge for Medicinal Cannabis User
- What Are the Rules For Accessing and Selling ‘Poppers’ in Australia?
- Is Possessing Pornography Permitted In Prison?
More examples over at the feature writing page.