Jarryd’s research portfolio includes academic and industry publications on a wide-range of topics related to criminal justice, crime prevention and law reform.
Jarryd’s previous research projects include:
- The Culture of Non Disclosure and Miscarriages of Justice (2021)
- Wage Subsidy Discrimination Report 2020
- What Works in Testing Drugs For Harm Reduction (2019)
- Room For Improvement: How Drug Consumption Rooms Save Lives (2019)
- Developing Standards For Adult Media In Australia (2018)
- What Works in Prisoner AOD Treatment (2018)
- Financial Discrimination Against Adults-Only Businesses (2017)
- Exploring Judicial Opinion on the Relationship Between Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Use and Violent Offending (2016)
Jarryd has also also assisted in translating academic research to the general public through articles in The Conversation.