Jarryd’s research portfolio includes academic and industry publications on the topics of alcohol and other drug policy, sex industry regulation and criminal justice reform.
Jarryd is currently consulting on a large-scale research project conducted by the La Trobe University’s Centre for Alcohol and Policy Research (CAPR) on heavy alcohol consumption culture among nurses and lawyers in Victoria.
Jarryd’s previous research projects include:
- The Culture of Non Disclosure and Miscarriages of Justice (2021)
- Wage Subsidy Discrimination Report 2020
- What Works in Testing Drugs For Harm Reduction (2019)
- Room For Improvement: How Drug Consumption Rooms Save Lives (2019)
- Developing Standards For Adult Media In Australia (2018)
- What Works in Prisoner AOD Treatment (2018)
- Financial Discrimination Against Adults-Only Businesses (2017)
- Exploring Judicial Opinion on the Relationship Between Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Use and Violent Offending (2016)
Jarryd has also also assisted in translating academic research to the general public through articles in The Conversation.